Because everyone loves Nachos!
Sync your watched repos with Github. Manage them. Never leave net access again without all the codes you care about, local.
- Setup your local Github setup -- follow the Github guide
Magic - it is now up to date in "~/src" (by default) and ready to go
By default, Nachos will place your repos into
~/src. You can
configure this via the following:
#TODO implement this nachos config
- bump version in version.rb
- commit and push
rake releaseto tag, push, and push gem
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2012 Rob Sanheim. See LICENSE for details.