A MeeGo Harmattan client port for g0v.tw moedict project.
- Perl 5.14+ - required by moedict-epub
- Python 2.7+ - for building index (tested under 2.7.4)
- Qt SDK from Nokia - for N9 toolchain
rschiang@RSChiang:~/moedict-meego$ make index
During the first run,
make source is invoked. The build system will automatically fetch required
repositories and generate mapped UTF-8 source file, which you can manually update by typing
make update source.
The generated files are located at
data folder, among with description files.
manifest.jsondeclares information related to dictionary index version.
index.jsonis a compact JSON dict with Title - Raw Entry mapping.
lookuptable.jsonconsists of extracted lookup information for use with incremental search.
- v13.6.7 - Initial, with progressive search usable
- v13.6.22 - Enable selection, copy link, and tested across different PR version
Basic UI(done) Build and include offline index(done) Update functionality(done) Client itself doesn't include dictionary files and thus require a download ("update") during OOBE. Progressive search(done)
You can freely pick up and send us a PR! :)
- Improve search efficiency
- Able to show pronouncation in History page
- Incremental updater
- "Search on Web" and "Share to" feature
- Integrate online API [can be done by cordova-qt also]
Join #g0v.tw discussion on Plurk or freenode IRC.