LoggingConsole is a .NET Class Library designed for easyly adding lightweight and straightforward in-memory logging as well as a log viewer to Your WPF or Windows Forms application.
The viewer is called Console here because it also contains the interface for complete user interaction with the logger: changing options and solve maintaining tasks.
There's also a simple VBA version
- Presentation of program results to the user
- The Log is maintained in-memory with configurable maximum Log length.
- The Log can be saved to a file at any time.
- 4 Levels: Error, Warning, Info, Debug.
- Message information: line number, date, time, level, source.
- Simple and easy to use gate from log4net
- Optionally, the console is shown automatically, when an error or warning is logged.
- Most settings and actions can be invoked programatically or interactive
- GUI languages: English and German
The repository containes full documentation and is prepared to re-create it with [SHFB] (http://shfb.codeplex.com/). Also, You could have a look at the [website] (http://www.rstyx.de/LoggingConsole.html)
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Apache log4net (only at design time)
This Software is published under the terms of [The MIT License] (http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html)