Yet Another Password Meter
Yet Another Password Meter on GITHub is the next version of http://www.yetanotherpasswordmeter.com/. Is is basically the moved version from no-version control to really great version control.
What does it do?
The meter is meant to motivate you to choose better passwords. It is an educational tool too.
What does it not do?
It does not guarantee any safety, it does not 100% make passwords strong, because it cannot not read the content, just the pattern. It does not motivate you to pick a different password for another service... that is something you should do.
Yet Another Password Meter is licensed under MIT License. See LICENSE for full details.
- Jasmine, to test the code, MIT License
- string-entropy, https://github.com/mvhenten/string-entropy, MIT License
- clueTip, https://github.com/kswedberg/jquery-cluetip/, MIT License
- hoverIntent, https://github.com/briancherne/jquery-hoverIntent, MIT License
- js-sha1, https://github.com/emn178/js-sha1, MIT License