Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
NEW IN 188.8.131.52:
• Added automatic RS2014 to RS1 CDLC Converter. Hover mouse over RS2014 radio button in ‘Game Version’ groupbox to see quick how-to instructions. You must have Wwise 2010.3.3 exact version installed from http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/pages/wwise and also set toolkit ‘Configuration’ ‘Wwise Path’ for auto conversion to work.
• Added custom Toolkit Third Party Application Command Window.
• Fixed CDLC Creator tab menu ‘Import Package’, and ‘Arrangements’ ‘Quick Add’ for RS1
• DDC v3.5 update (thanks to Chlipouni)
• Fix for PS3 conversions which may not contain preview audio
• Scroll speed and visual density adjustment (thanks to Firekorn)
• Improvements to SNG Writer and Chord Density fixes (thanks to iminashi)
• Improved and simplified the RS1 to RS2014 conversion process (convert those old RS1 CDLC to compatible Rocksmith 2014 Remastered CDLC with two clicks).
• Improved naming of artifacts folders with platform and version information.
• Better handling of Xbox360 CDLC files for RS1 and RS2014.
• Added friendly named ogg files to unpacked project and artifact folders.
• Unpack album artwork dds to common png format.
• Fixed some lingering issues with platform conversions.
• Improved audio file selection method when importing or unpacking songs. Selection is based on the actual ‘wem file id’ data from the bnk file. This should eliminate any algo issues selecting the correct audio files, such as, for short duration riff audio.
• Improved the General Config, ‘Auto Generate DDC’ checkbox action. If checked, DDC is automatically added to any arrangement that does not have DDC. The CDLC author's or existing DDC is never overwritten. All CDLC arrangements must have DDC for Rocksmith 2014 Remastered Play Count to function properly. If desired, existing DDC may be removed or overwritten using the main DDC tab menu feature.
Rocksmith Toolkit - CDLC Creator GUI:
Rocksmith Toolkit - Configuration: