Are you lonely? Do you wish you had an undead ghoulfriend to share eternity with? Sure, you have a house tucked away in the dark spaces between the stars, but -- without a partner who speaks only obscenities in a long-dead tongue, is it truly a home? Have you been looking for love in all the wrong haunted bogs? Try Cryptid Companion, the new cryptid4cryptid companionship app!
(Note: please enter a real URL for the photo. Currently there is no functionality to upload your own photo, but it would be nice to display your glistening flesh carapace to other users.)
Navigate to the home page. Feast your eyes upon the fearsome body of the Mongolian Death Worm; enter the app at your own peril.
Upon entering the survey, enter your name, a brief description, and a link to a recent photo.
Fill the survey out. Be honest!
When you have completed your survey, click on the "Find a Friend..." button to receive your truest companion.
- bigfoot - Wikipedia article on the Patterson-Gimlin film
- chupacabra - Wikipedia article about chupacabras
- jersey devil - Wikipedia article about the Jersey Devil
- kraken - Wikipedia article about the kraken
- mothman - c-c-c-c-combo breaker! Chicago Reader article on Rich Jones's "Mothman" track
- tsuchinoko - Wikipedia article about tsuchinoko
Homepage and survey page art:
If you have any questions, run into any bugs, or meet Bigfoot for coffee and aren't sure if you want to call him back or not and want to talk it out with a pal, contact me at email@example.com