The POM-Project is just a wrapper project to build the POM module and it's dependencies.
The POM is indented to be used as a parent POM, to speed up the setup/configuration of a new project.
- Static Code Analysis
- JaCoCo for coverage reports
- Surefire for unit tests with two configurations
- tests which are thread safe and will be executed in parallel on the same JVM
- tests which aren't thread safe and therefor will be run in JVM forks
- Failsafe for integration tests
- Maven Site
- Markdown for the documentation
- Project info reports
- Generated Javadoc
- Source Code as HTML for code references
- Genereated tag lists for todo/fixme and @deprecated
- JaCoCo, Surfire and Failsafe reports
- Maven Profiles (see Maven Profiles)
This project isn't in the Maven Central Repository, yet.
Therefor you need to clone the GIT repository or download the repository and install it locally with
mvn clean install.
Afterwards you can deploy the artifacts to your Maven repository (e.g. Nexus).
Visit the documentation at: Latest Documentation
The pom-project is licensed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0
We really appreciate all kind of feedback and contributions. Thanks for using and supporting the POM-project.