Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the first release of network upgrade code-named Orchid. v0.5.0 brings several security and stability improvements, bug fixes, new VM opcode, among other changes.
IMPORTANT: Since consensus rules have changed, this version is not compatible with previous versions. If you've been running previous versions of RSK client node, we encourage you to update to this new version. See this blog post for more information.
This is a summary of the changes included in this version:
- Performance and scalability improvements in Remasc native contract
- 2-way-peg unlimited whitelisting support
- Bridge methods local calls restrictions
- Bridge block locator performance improvements
- EXTCODESIZE support for native contracts
- New opcode STATICCALL
You can find a complete list of the changes introduced in Orchid 0.5.0 milestone.