IMPORTANT 1: Since consensus rules have changed, this version is not compatible with previous versions. If you've been running previous versions of RSK client node, we encourage you to update to this new version. The network upgrade will happen at block number 1,591,000.
IMPORTANT 2: Since the internal data structure is changing in this version, take into consideration that the first time you start your Wasabi node, it will do a migration process that can take up to 15 minutes. This is a one-time process, please pay attention to the information shown on screen indicating the result of the migration process.
A non-comprehensive list of changes included in this version is:
- New state internal data structure (Unitrie) introduces important performance and storage improvements.
- New opcodes included in RSK virtual machine (create2, shr, shl).
- New RSK native contracts (blockHeader, getBTCTransactionConfirmations, …).
- New transaction debugging rpc method (debug_traceTransaction).
- Security improvements and bug fixes.
You can find a complete list of the changes introduced in Wasabi 1.0.0 milestone.