Projects by Rafał Pocztarski
- tco (tail call optimization in Node)
- rsp (radically simplified promises)
- filt (simple command-line filters)
- alonzo (Church encoding)
- immoment (immutable version of Moment.js)
- hapi-helpers (simplified Hapi.js routes)
- hapi-helpers-example (examples of Hapi routes)
- c-experiments (C)
- git-experiments (Git)
- docker-experiments (Docker)
- node-experiments (Node.js)
- scripting-wars (misc)
- gh-pages-no-extension (GitHub Pages)
- pg-scott - Classical Scott database (EMP, DEPT, SALGRADE) for PostgreSQL
- docker-pg-scott - PostgreSQL with a classical Scott database in Docker
- docker-pg-scott-nd - PostgreSQL with a classical Scott database in Docker, nd version
- Save for Posterity bookmarklet
See my other repositories and look for projects without the "rsp-" prefix in their name.
My projects on GitHub with names starting with "rsp-" prefix (not to be confused with rsp suffix or infix) are either some experiments, early stage work in progress or my internal projects that are in public repositories mostly for backup purposes but are unlikely to be useful for enyone else.
The npm project
For a full list, see:
I have made 4,800+ contributions to English Wikipedia articles since 2004:
No. 1 Most Viewed Writer in Unix Commands topic:
- What if I told you there are no tables in relational databases?
The relational model explained using fashion, two crucial sentences and common sense.
- Nonblacking I/O on the planet Asynchronia256/16
A short story loosely based on uncertain facts.
- Shame-driven development
The real driving force of open-source software quality.
- Back to the Backend Era, Part 1 - The Fundamentals
- Back to the Backend Era, Part 2 - The Programming Language
- Back to the Backend Era, Part 3 - The Database and the Rest
- Back to the Backend Era, Part 4 - Provisioning
- Back to the Backend Era, Part 5 - A Simple Matter of Programming
- Back to the Backend Era, Part 6 - First Problems and Hope
- Serverless with Syncano - Musings on Serverless Architecture
- How to remove HTML extension from GitHub Pages in 0 easy steps
- Promise You Call Me Back - callbacks vs. promises vs. events
- I/O API of My Dreams
StackOverflow and StackExchange
- Pros and Cons of Facebook's React vs. Web Components (Polymer)
- Difference between CouchDB and Couchbase
- jQuery: Return data after ajax call success
- What are some empirical technical reasons not to use jQuery?
- What is the difference between 1080p, 1080P and 1080i?
- Immutable.js relationships
- How can I get my external IP address in a shell script?
- How do I find my internal ip address?
- jQuery question: what does it really mean?
- How can I debug a minified JS in firebug?
- Check if a string is a date value
- Determining a page is outdated on github pages
- Force browser to clear cache
- What was the first bit of mathematics that made you realize that math is beautiful? (For children's book)
- jQuery jqXHR - cancel chained calls, trigger error chain
- Git - finding the SHA1 of an individual file in the index
- get value of an attribute of the clicked element
- jQuery .trim() IE Browser Compatibility Question
- Using jQuery animate on canvas objects
- HTML 5 Cache Manifest Vs. Etags, Expires or cache-control header
- HTTP vs HTTPS performance
- Remove html extension from GitHub Pages
- Speed up setInterval
- How to use carriage return or line feed in the query string?
- Advantages of sqlite3 vs CouchDB for an application like a personal feed reader?
- Implement promises pattern
- Node.js Twitter Client
About 300+ more on:
All my accounts on StakExchange websites:
For more info see: