bump version to 2.0.0.beta.22
adjust history for beta.22 release
stop using the old shared example API
bump version to 2.0.0.beta.21
prep for beta.21
fix changelog link in History
add beginnings of History
clean up the change matcher
should[_not] change now handles boolean values correctly
- Closes #16.
remove unnecessary requirement from feature
- output of paths changed subtly and caused this feature to fail
unnecessarily. No need to bind this feature to that part of the
remove ruby-debug from Gemfile for 1.9.1
Diff when comparing a multiline string to a regexp
- Closes #8.
Make eq and eql matchers diffable and clean up when to/not diff
add ruby-debug to Gemfile
Remove dependency on jeweler.
- Allows us to have an always-up-to-date gemspec.
- Use bundler's build/install/release rake tasks rather than jeweler's.
- One less development dependency.
- No need for a separate VERSION file.
un-pend pending example
- was failing on ruby-1.9.2-preview, but passes now on ruby-1.9.2 final
delegate be(val) to equal(val)
beef up equality matchers feature
- Closes #15.
bump version to beta.20
Update throw_symbol specs to go through matcher method
- ensures that matcher method properly delegates both arguments to
add watchr to Gemfile
Remove 'should' from example docstrings
- Closes #11.
Add Array#none? for Ruby 1.8.6
remove post-install message (uninformative)
expose matcher DSL to example groups for scoped matchers
bump version to 2.0.0.beta.19
alias_method raise_exception to raise_error
- Closes #10.
bump to 2.0.0.beta.18
bump version to beta.17
Run cucumber in context of bundle when shelling out.
OK - we're re-adding Bundler.setup - you just have to work with a clean
gemset (with no previous versions of rspec around) for this all to work.
just in the Rakefile