- not ready for release so backing out - changes are stored in engine-support branch
This commit removes most if-statements from the example groups, consolidating to a global method called `at_least_rails_3_1`. It also adds filters to the rspec tests and changes engine_support.rb to application.rb.
This commit adds Rails version checking to the RSpec application configuration to handle Rails 3.0.x. The Rails::Engine class, while available in Rails 3.0, does not have the capability to draw routes as it does in 3.1 and above.
warnings from ActiveSupport-3.2
- Closes #426
- this had been done to get around a problem in rails-3.1.0.beta1, but that issue has been addressed in the coming rails-3.1.0.rc This reverts commit 9ebf963.
- this is necessary because Rails 3.1 relies on name in an inherited hook.
- this adds capybara matchers to view and helper specs - Closes #302.
- e.g. describe "something", :type => :controller do - reworked internal module inclusion functionality - include request spec extensions in spec/integration for ease of upgrade from rspec-rails-1.x - Closes #256.
- added --webrat flag for request controller generator - deprecated --webrat-matchers flag across generators - Closes #277.
…ault Restores functionality from RSpec 1.X. Hat tip to jferris for the original patch. (Closes #223)
- wraps webrat and capybara includes in blocks that are only eval'd when either is loaded