This reverts commit 09793f8. * We ended up breaking specs that relied on non-anonymous routes. We will investigate a better solution for 2.13 instead.
* Requires Bundler 1.3.0.pre * Has its own `bin/` directory
* This will require bumping this version periodically, but leaving the version has caused hanging of the `bundle` command for some folks
* To support redirection and generation of URLs from other contexts * Fixes #573
* Fixes #654
This reverts commit 3b28ce7. * OperatorRegistry now matches on ancestor chain, so this change is no longer necessary. See rspec/rspec-expectations@e5e5a74.
* This allows Rails assertions to use minitest assertion methods like `assert_equal` and `message` without interfering with RSpec example groups. Especially in the case of something like `message`, it's plausible that a user would setup a `let(:message)` and we would not want it to conflict with Rails attempting to use the `message` method from minitest. * The use of class variables is unfortunate, but it's the only way I could think of (right now) to avoid using `define_method` and paying the price of a closure for every method call to the isolated class. * Fixes #635
* ... where valid? does not take an argument * Closes #648
For example spec/apifoobar should not have the RequestExampleGroup included but spec/api should. Documents also the two additional paths for integration tests, spec/integration and spec/api.
'rspec' is not longer installed: f5a5735
Like ActiveRecord, it is optional and its railtie may not have been required.
* Rails 4 deprecates #scoped in favor of #all