You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
prep for 2.3.0 release
align Gemfiles across rspec dev repos
1.8.7 regexps don't work the same way 1.9's do
the final frontier
README for features (for relish)
Don't generate autotest/discover.rb
mock_model.respond_to?(xxx_before_type_cast) returns false
- Closes #266.
bump version to 2.3.0.pre
Make rails gem deps work for anything < 4.0
bump version to 2.2.1
Got webrat working across request and controller specs
- added --webrat flag for request controller generator
- deprecated --webrat-matchers flag across generators
- Closes #277.
Gemfile can still depend on rails for development
Point cucumber dev dependency to my fork which depends on builder.
- filed pull request with cucumber project - can revert this if/when
that is merged/released.
- rspec ~> M.m.0 (3 digits instead of 2)
- rails gems >= 3.0.0 (not ~> 3.0.0)
Depend on railties, activesupport and actionpack instead of monolithi…
…c rails gem
- Closes #275.
bump version to 2.2
prep for 2.2 release
upgrade to cucumber 0.9.4
Explicit template/layout render example
- Closes #270.
explain README links to documentation
method_missing is private
revert changes that broke controller specs
don't generate :new_record? => false
update history/upgrade w/ info about stub_template
Add stub_template method for view specs.
- supports stubbing partials rendered by views in view specs
- Closes #263.
Add gem dependency on rails ~> 3.0.0
- Closes #267.
Clarify RDoc for mock_model
- emphasize the fact that it supports the ActiveModel API, not