- e.g. describe "something", :type => :controller do - reworked internal module inclusion functionality - include request spec extensions in spec/integration for ease of upgrade from rspec-rails-1.x - Closes #256.
- added --webrat flag for request controller generator - deprecated --webrat-matchers flag across generators - Closes #277.
…ault Restores functionality from RSpec 1.X. Hat tip to jferris for the original patch. (Closes #223)
- wraps webrat and capybara includes in blocks that are only eval'd when either is loaded
- Closes #131.
RSpec::Matchers in a module that gets included in every type of example group.
- controller - helper - mailer - request - routing - view This supports attaching behaviour to a subset of example groups in a config block: RSpec.configure do |c| before(:each, :type => :controller) do # do something end end Note that this is not mean you can attach controller spec behaviour to a group like this: # DOES NOT WORK describe "something", :type => :controller do Closes #38.
files in the appropriate directories _even on Windows_. Closes #99.
- also renamed RoutingSpecMatchers to RoutingMatchers Closes #95.
- Added NullResolver - no way bypass it yet (coming soon)
- this includes patches sumbitted to rails, supporting new behavior with rails-3.0.0.beta.3 and future releases as well - https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/4433 (merged) - http://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/4474 (pending)