warnings from ActiveSupport-3.2
- this adds capybara matchers to view and helper specs - Closes #302.
…d its services
- e.g. describe "something", :type => :controller do - reworked internal module inclusion functionality - include request spec extensions in spec/integration for ease of upgrade from rspec-rails-1.x - Closes #256.
- added --webrat flag for request controller generator - deprecated --webrat-matchers flag across generators - Closes #277.
- wraps webrat and capybara includes in blocks that are only eval'd when either is loaded
RSpec::Matchers in a module that gets included in every type of example group.
- Closes #141.
- controller - helper - mailer - request - routing - view This supports attaching behaviour to a subset of example groups in a config block: RSpec.configure do |c| before(:each, :type => :controller) do # do something end end Note that this is not mean you can attach controller spec behaviour to a group like this: # DOES NOT WORK describe "something", :type => :controller do Closes #38.
files in the appropriate directories _even on Windows_. Closes #99.
- so it's not confused with Rspec::Rails
- thanks to Desi McAdam for the assist
This reverts commit 6ee5fb8.