Blogger To WordPress
Contributors: [rtcamp] (http://profiles.wordpress.org/rtcamp), [rahul286] (http://profiles.wordpress.org/rahul286), [nitun.lanjewar] (http://profiles.wordpress.org/nitun.lanjewar), [rakshit] (http://profiles.wordpress.org/rakshit), [saurabhshukla] (http://profiles.wordpress.org/saurabhshukla), [faishal] (http://profiles.wordpress.org/faishal), [anantshri ] (http://profiles.wordpress.org/anantshri ),
License: [GPL v2 or later] ( http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html )
Donate Link: http://rtcamp.com/donate/
This plugin automates setting up 1-to-1 mapping between Blogger.com (blogspot) blog posts and your new WordPress blog posts.
If you have imported posts from Blogger.com (blogspot.com) then you might be redirecting visitors from your blog to homepage of your new WordPress blog. Which is wrong, as a user may feel lost when we lands up on your homepage unexpectedly.
This plugin handles traffic redirection part in a way that visitors will see be redirected from old Blogger.com post to same post on new WordPress.com blog on 1-to-1 basis.
You can find detailed instructions to use this with screenshots here.
- Zero changes requires on WordPress end. Plugin handles everything automatically.
- New configuration wizard help you setup redirection without much efforts.
- Supports importing from multiple Blogger.com blog
- Supports rel####canonical, meta-refresh tags on Blogger.com which will speed-up redirection
Link - Installation & Setup Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Plugin gives error - "Sorry No posts found that were imported from a Blogger.com blog". I really have posts imported from Blogger.com
A. Plugin uses some metadata generated by WordPress' own Blogger.com importer. If you have used any other way to import your posts from Blogger.com, this plugin will not work.
If your have any other question, use our support forum for quick response.
You can find screenshots here.
- Fixed SQLi Exploit issue in query.
- Fixed redirection for Firefox and other browsers.
- Fixed redirection of mobile template url.
- Add Warning to keep plugin active for redirection to work
- Code rewritten to confirm to the latest templating system of Blogger. If you are using the old/classic templates, please upgrade to the new template system before using this plugin.
New features added:
Zero changes requires on WordPress end. Plugin handles everything automatically.
New configuration wizard help you setup redirection without much efforts.
Supports importing from multiple Blogger.com blog
Supports rel####canonical, meta-refresh tags on Blogger.com which will speed-up redirection