Yet another vim cheat sheet.
Set up for development
- Start app.
npm ci npm start
- Open http://localhost:3000/ in browser.
- Edit sheet.hbs as desired (e.g. add new commands).
- Reload page in browser (Ctrl+r) to generate the locales entries in English en_us.json.
- Stop the app (optional).
- Describe the added commands in English en_us.json and move them to the corresponding position, equally as in sheet.hbs.
node postinstall.jsto copy the English entries to all other locales.
- Translate all languages you know.