This script is designed to use the Jamf Pro API to identify the individual IDs of the computer extension attributes stored on a Jamf Pro server then do the following:
- Download the extension attribute as XML.
- Identify the extension attribute name.
- Categorize the downloaded extension attribute.
- If it's a macOS or Windows extension attribute and it has a script, extract the script.
- Save the extension attribute as
Extension Attribute Name Hereto a specified directory.
If setting up a specific user account with limited rights, here are the required API privileges for the account on the Jamf Pro server:
Jamf Pro Server Objects:
- Computer Extension Attributes: