Agit - Android Git Client
Agit is an open-source Git client for Android devices, allowing you to checkout the entire history of any Git repository while on the move, review changes and store for full offline access.
- Clone remote Git repositories onto your phone!
- Just like regular Git, the full history is stored for offline access.
- Animated Diffs - Watch diffs smoothly transition from Before to After - and back again. I'm using 'smoothly' figuratively here. It's still pretty cool.
- Supports git, http, https protocols. SSH for private repos also available if you don't mind jumping through some hoops (coming soon: fewer hoops!).
- Currently this is a 'read-only' client. You can clone & fetch, but not commit and push. I haven't yet had time to build all the user interface around that - but I reckon implementing pinch-gesture-branch-merge would be fun.
- Periodic sync enabled on Android 2.2 and later - latest commits fetched quarter-hourly.
- Cloning substantial projects like Mongo or JQuery will take a few minutes to perform - fortunately subsequent fetches will be much faster.