StopTheSlowLane WordPress Plugin
Slowing down the web to protest the FCC and save Net Neutrality!
- Download the plugin ZIP file (and then unzip it somewhere)
- Copy the "stoptheslowlane" folder into your wp-content/plugins folder (NOTE: the folder you need to copy is inside the WP_StopTheSlowLane-master folder)
- Go into your WordPress Admin and open the "Plugins" settings screen
- Click "Activate" on the #StopTheSlowLane plugin
- (optional) if you want to configure which loading animation you get, click the "Settings" link. All done!
The widget uses a cookie to only show once on your site. If you're testing it and you want to always see it, (re)load the page with #ALWAYS_SHOW_SL_WIDGET in the URL (eg: http://rubbingalcoholic.com/#ALWAYS_SHOW_SL_WIDGET)