Angular-gettext TodoMVC Example
Things to watch out for:
- Added a
Gruntfileto extract and compile translations.
- Added a language switcher.
- Annotated the views to add translation support.
- Added translations in the
Full usage instructions can be found at http://angular-gettext.rocketeer.be/.
Original README below:
AngularJS TodoMVC Example
HTML is great for declaring static documents, but it falters when we try to use it for declaring dynamic views in web-applications. AngularJS lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop.
The AngularJS website is a great resource for getting started.
Here are some links you may find helpful:
Articles and guides from the community:
- Code School AngularJS course
- 5 Awesome AngularJS Features
- Using Yeoman with AngularJS
- me&ngular - an introduction to MVW
Get help from other AngularJS users:
- Walkthroughs and Tutorials on YouTube
- Google Groups mailing list
- angularjs on Stack Overflow
- AngularJS on Twitter
- AngularjS on Google +
If you have other helpful links to share, or find any of the links above no longer work, please let us know.