Rufunge is a befunge clone which aims to make the language more practical, because that is obviously what befunge needs.
- Should be a "superset" of befunge: a befunge program should work in rufunge.
- Adds good support for subprogram libraries.
- Adds file access.
- From Befunge:
- Program flow, ext
- Arithmetic, Stack Manip,
- Get put
- Wrapping canvas
- Rufunge superset
- Load other Rufunge scripts as instructions.
- load C++ files as symbols to call.
- Standard library:
- String manip (length, compare)
- file system
sudo apt-get install build-essential cmake cmake . make -j3