This project contains the common parts shared by Ruboto apps.
If you want to save space for your Ruboto app, you can use this shared project to access JRuby and the Ruby core classes and standard library.
If you don't want to use this shared app, just include JRuby in your own app
by generating it with the
--with-jruby option or adding it later with the
ruboto gen jruby command.
New in version 1.0.6
- Updated to JRuby 1.7.24
- Updated to Ruboto 1.4.1
- Updated to ActiveRecord 4.2.5
- Updated to activerecord-jdbc-adapter 1.3.19
New in version 1.0.5
- Updated to JRuby 1.7.19
- Updated to Ruboto 1.3.0
- Updated to ActiveRecord 4.1.10
- Updated to activerecord-jdbc-adapter 1.3.15
- Added thread_safe gem
New in version 1.0.2
- Fixed bug prohibiting installation on Android 2.3.
- Updated to Ruboto 1.1.0
- Updated packaged ActiveRecord to version 3.2.18
New in version 1.0.1
- Updated to JRuby 1.7.12
- Updated to Ruboto 1.0.3
- Updated packaged ARJDBC to version 1.3.7