You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
* Issue #6 Port to Ruboto Core
* Removed the jruby-jars
* Added WriterOutputStream since it is not available form the jruby jars
* Started using EntryPointActivity
Fix bugs in demo-android-api
Merge pull request #10 from donv/master
Issue #6 Port to Ruboto Core
* Changed exception handling to log the exception to the given output stream rather than throw a RuntimeException.
* Added tasks for callbacks in rakelib so it survives project updates.
* Did 'ruboto update app' and tweaked tests to run green
* Ignore emacs backup files
Merge pull request #9 from keithrbennett/master
README.markdown Clarifications and Corrections
Really minor clarification ("these packages").
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:ruboto/ruboto-irb
Version code updated
Fix image reference in readme.
Add screenshot to doc dir.
Forgot to add demo to github (but in 0.6 release)
bumped version to 0.6
require ruboto/version to be consistent with ruboto-core
fixed a bug with using legacy on ruboto-core
shift some code into legacy
Add demo to match ruboto-core sample
Fixed typing error
Set maxLength to fix limit for Samsung devices
Add initialize_ruboto to legacy handle_create method
Keep reference to out for later use; modify error handilng
Modify initialization from bundle
Update script version
Set the script name before executing
Copy demo directory structure
updated to start to bring in line with new ruboto scripts