Join GitHub today
Ruboto 0.8.0 release doc
Clone this wiki locally
New in version 0.8.0:
- Issue #153 Add ability to specify a package for generated interfaces and subclasses
- Issue #195 Added :margins parameter to View
- Issue #203 Detect if apk is installed even if it is on the sdcard.
- Issue #204 Add Gravity constants
- Issue #208 Make activity subclass of android.app.Activity
- Issue #218 Start Ruboto Activity by class name
- Issue #219 Allow some form of inline class-based definition and start of activity
- Issue #220 Support for using Ruby 1.9 and Rubinius for command line development
- Issue #226 "ruboto update app" should update generated Java subclasses
- Issue #232 Support for Android 4.1 api level 16
- Issue #207 Make "self" in a Ruby activity usable as a Context object.
- Issue #211 Make "self" in a Ruby service usable as a true android.app.Service object.
- Issue #212 Make "self" in a Ruby broadcast receiver usable as an android.content.BroadcastReceiver object.
- Issue #213 Two issues fixed: ruby 1.9 compatibility fix and gemspecs failed to require files.
- Issue #214 Experiencing some failures when using multiple activities.
- Issue #229
ruboto gen appdoes not work on Windows
- Issue #230 Adding detection of mingw/mswin and using the appropriate command
- Issue #215 Open GL ES 2 and callback from subclass
You can find a complete list of issues here: