Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Ruboto core 0.2.0 release doc
New in version 0.2.0:
- Support for Android 3.1 api level 12
- Automatically add generated Activity or Service to AndroidManifest.xml
- Support for running the ruboto-core tests on Android 3.2 Support for developing Android 3.2 apps is planned for ruboto-core 0.3.0.
- Full support for developing ruboto apps with MRI.
- New app icon by RedNifre.
- "ruboto gen class" now lists the actions performed.
- "rake update_scripts" made a lot smarter and will do a full build if needed.
- Support for splash screen instead of progress dialog at startup.
- Using Button and ImageButton in the same Activity failed
- Starting a service from an activity broken on 0.1.0
- "ruboto update app" now generates the test project if it does not exist.
- "android" top level package now works.
You can find a complete list of issues here:
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.