Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Ruboto core 0.3.0 release doc
New in version 0.3.0:
- Support for Android 3.2 api level 13
- Configuration file ruboto.yml to support excluding Ruby stdlib parts to reduce app size
- Allow setting a name on a stack-expanded block or thread
- Increase max heap size for Android 3 devices
- Added link to the generated API docs.
- Application generation fails on windows
- The ruboto command should return an error code when argument validation fails
You can find a complete list of issues here:
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.