- Grape API Mounted on Rack w/ Static Pages: A sample Grape app mounted on Rack along with a blog post) explaining how to go about mounting a basic API for a Rack app that can also serve static pages.
- Grape API Mounted on Rack w/ Dummy API data: A sample Grape app mounted on Rack using Sqlite3 and a custom ORM.
- Grape API Mounted on Rails: A sample Grape app mounted on Rails.
- Grape API Mounted behind Goliath: A sample Grape app mounted behind the Goliath web server.
- Grape API Mounted on Padrino: A sample Grape app mounted on the Padrino web framework.
- Grape on Goliath on Heroku with Postgres: An example app using Goliath and Grape running on Heroku with Postgres, using a non-blocking flavor of ActiveRecord and the non-blocking Postgres database adapter.
- Goliath + Grape + MongoDB, on Heroku: Experimenting with Goliath asyncronous ruby web server framework, Grape APIs, gitwatcher.com data on MongoLAB/MongoDB and Heroku PAAS.
- ConfAsk Source: Source for the example Grape application demonstrated in the Grapes of Rapid talk at RubyConf 2010.
- Example Rails implementation: A blog post explaining how to go about building a basic API for a Rails app using 3.x or 2.3x.
- Another Example of Basic Rails implementation: A short but detailed blog post showing how to set up a simple Grape API in Rails 3
- A Sample Blogging API: An API for an over-simplified blogging system that directly interacts with the database models.
- A Grape w/ Warden Sample: A Grape API mounted on Rack with very simple authentication using Warden.
- Grape on Rack w/ ActiveRecord: Grape API mounted on Rack, using ActiveRecord, Roar Representers, Swagger and FDoc.
- Grape API v1 inside API v2: Evolve a Grape API v1 into API v2, explain in this blog post.
- Grape with ROAR: A demo of using Grape with Roar and some non-trivial HAL presenters.
- Grape with ROAR: Example of Grape using Roar with header versioning, API inheritance and Swagger.
- Grape with Paperclip: Example of a Grape API mounted on Rails, to upload files with Paperclip & pure AJAX. Details in this blog post.
- Grape ToDo API: A ToDo application.
- Grape w/ Rack-OAuth2: Rack app running a Grape API and secured via OAuth2 via rack-oauth2.
- Accept-Version Header example: Grape app mounted on Rails with
- Rails-Grape-Entity: a TODO app with grape and grape-entity.
- Grape w/ Rack + MongoDB: a bootstrap app to help you to start a Grape application without Rails
- GitLab: Real world example of working grape API.
- zup-api: Large nicely structured grape app.
- evercam-api: Grape application that manages all communication between Evecam Media & Evercam Clients.