- grape: An opinionated framework for creating REST-like APIs in Ruby.
- ruby-grape.github.io: The ruby-grape community site.
Entities and Representers
- grape-entity: An API focused facade that sits on top of an object model.
- grape-rabl: Use Rabl templates.
- grape-roar: Use Roar with Grape.
- grape-active_model_serializers: Use active_model_serializers.
- grape-msgpack: Message pack formatter.
- grape-resources Extension that allows to scaffold easily models that could not contain much logic.
- garner: A RACK-based cache implementation that works with Grape.
- grape-cache_control: Cache-Control and Expires helpers.
- grape-rails-cache: HTTP and server side cache integration with Rails.
- grape-shaman_cache: HTTP and server side cache integration for a non-Rails application and Jbuilder.
- grape-cache: Another Grape middleware-style caching gem.
- grape-present_cache: Grape fragment cache.
- grape-activerecord: A simple way to use ActiveRecord with your Grape apps.
- api-pagination: Pagination with will_paginate or kaminari.
- grape-kaminari: Kaminari paginator integration.
- grape-cors: Ruby Grape Api extension with Cross-origin resource sharing.
- grape-throttle: Provides a simple endpoint-specific throttling mechanism.
- grape-batch: Rack middleware which extends Grape::API to support request batching.
- grape-route-helpers: Path helpers for Grape APIs, similar to Rails' named path helpers.
- grape-raketasks: Rake task to print out Grape API routes, similar to Rails' rake routes.
- grape_logging: Provides simple request logging capabilities (response code, path, parameters, request time, etc).
- grape-papertrail: PaperTrail integration for Grape.
- grape-middleware-logger: Middleware that logs the request path, endpoint name, parameters, response status, errors and duration.
Authentication and Authorization
- grape-doorkeeper: Grape integration with Doorkeeper.
- grape_api_signature: A RACK-Based AWS Style signature authentication for grape API.
- wine_bouncer: Doorkeeper OAuth2 authorization middleware for grape APIs.
- grape-tokeeo: A simple token authentication gem for Grape.
- grape_oauth2: Flexible, fully customizable and simple OAuth2 provider for Grape API.
- grape-swagger: Provides an autogenerated documentation for your Grape API.
- grape-swagger-rails: Swagger UI as Rails Engine for grape-swagger gem.
- grape-swagger-ui: Integrates swagger-ui with the Rails asset pipeline.
- grape-slate: Allows for generating a Slate style for your API.
- grape-apiary: Generate an Apiary Blueprint for you Grape API.
- ruby-swagger: Generate documentation and client code for your Grape API. Swagger 2.0 compliant.
- grape-swagger-entity: Provides grape-entity models parsing for swagger autogenerated documentation.
- grape-swagger-representable: Provides representable models parsing for swagger autogenerated documentation.
Monitoring, Performance & Instrumentation
- newrelic-grape: NewRelic instrumentation.
- grape-librato: Librato metrics.
- grape-appsignal: Integration with AppSignal.
- grape-oink: Identify routes which significantly increase VM heap size using oink parser.
- skylight: Integration with Skylight, documentation.
- grape-reload: Expiremental approach for providing reloading of Grape-based rack applications in dev.
- grape-entity-matchers: Shoulda-style matchers to help with testing Grape entities.
- grape-scaffold: An API scaffold generator for Rails.
- grape-api-generator: Some rails generators to help quickly bootstrap new Grape API structure.
- gris: A framework (and generators) for building hal+json hypermedia API services using Rack, Grape, Roar, RSpec, and ActiveRecord.
- grape-starter Quickly create a API skeleton using Rack, Grape, Grape Swagger and Sequel or ActiveRecord.
- grapethor Grape REST-like API application generator based on Thor.
- grape_ape_rails: Wrap the various best practices of integrating your API within the context of a Rails app.
- napa: A simple framework for building Rack based APIs using Grape, Roar and ActiveRecord to feel similar to what you would expect from a Rails app.
- grape-transformations: A gem that works with Rails and Grape to organize and make possible the use of multiple Grape entities per model, while at the same time, decoupling them from your models.
We encourage you to develop and support your Grape ecosystem project, expand its maintainers and help a community thrive. Some projects do become quite popular and you might want to donate them to the community at large. If you want to move a project to the ruby-grape Github organization please make a succinct proposal on the mailing list. A member of the core team will make the call.