Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Please keep to the changelog format described on keepachangelog.com.
This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- All limit classes are now stored in their own files in 'json-schema/attributes/limits'
- All attribute classes are now stored in their own files in 'json-schema/attributes'
[2.8.0] - 2017-02-07
- Corrected the draft6 schema id to
- Rescue URI error when initializing a data string that contains a colon
- Fragments with an odd number of components no longer raise an
- Made the
:clear_cache option for
validate also clear the URI parse cache
JSON::Validator.absolutize_ref and the ref manipulating code in
- Made validation errors refer to json schema types not ruby types
[2.7.0] - 2016-09-29
JSON::Validator#validator_for in favor of
JSON::Validator.validate2 in favor of
JSON::Schema::Validator#extend_schema_definition in favour of subclassing
- Made sure we really do clear the cache when instructed to
- It's now possible to use reserved words in property names
- Removed support for setting "extends" to a string (it's invalid json-schema - use a "$ref" instead)
- Relaxed 'items' and 'allowedItems' validation to permit arrays to pass even
when they contain fewer elements than the 'items' array. To require full tuples,
[2.6.2] - 2016-05-13
- Made all
validate* methods on
JSON::Validator ultimately call
- Updated addressable dependency to 2.4.0
- Attached failed
pathname to read errors for more meaning
- Made it possible to include colons in a $ref
[2.6.1] - 2016-02-26
- Reformatted examples in the readme
- Made sure schemas of an unrecognized type raise a SchemaParseError (not Name error)
[2.6.0] - 2016-01-08
- Readme was converted from textile to markdown
- Improved performance by caching the parsing and normalization of URIs
- Made validation failures raise a
JSON::Schema::SchemaParseError and data
loading failures a
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.