This release is dedicated to the upcoming release of Ruby 3.0.
- Added find pattern support (
case v; in [*, 42, *]; true; end)
- Added endless method support (
def foo() = "bar")
- Added leading arguments support to arguments forwarding (
def foo(...) = bar(1, ...)).
- Right-hand assignment replaced with single-line pattern matching (
a => x)
- Behavior of
a in xsingle-line pattern matching changed to comply with Ruby 3.0 (returns
true/falseinstead of raising errors).
- Transpiler now uses rewrite mode by default.
we also extended the proposed shorthand Hash syntax to support kwargs in method calls as well:
x = 1 y = 2 foo x:, y: #= foo x: x, y: y
Could this be the future Ruby? Share your thoughts!.