- LC version of HTML+RDFa
- Remove support for @value
- Prefer @content to @datetime
- 1.0 release!
- Change rdfa:Prototype/rdfa:ref to rdfa:Pattern/rdfa:copy. Feature now called Property Copying instead of Reference Folding. ### 0.3.19
- Generate UnresolvedTerm and UnresolvedCURIE as indicated. UnresolvedCURIE only generated for SafeCURIEs.
- Perform basic sanity checking before emitting triples. Validation is too strict for most usage.
- Add HTML5 logic to remove unwanted @rel and @rev items.
- Make reference folding standard, under option control.
- Fixed additional incomplete-triples bug with typed resource
- Added experimental support for rdfa:copy
- Added rdfa:PrefixReDefinition warning.
- Fix step 11 when there is @resource, @href and @src but not @rel or @rev to not also depend on the state of incomplete triples. This addresses an odd Drupal case.
- respec shared examples updates to match rdf-spec 0.3.11 ### 0.3.15
- Add support for
- Processing defaults to HTML, rather than XML, unless XML is explicitly detected.
- Process embedded RDF:XML, if RDF::RDFXML is loaded, and a RDF/XML is detected.
- Process alternate readers where content is contained within a <script> tag, based on the @type attribute. This is commonly used for N-Triples and Turtle embedded in HTML.
- If @itemscope detected, and RDF::Microdata is loaded, process embedded microdata.
- Support for rdf:HTML literal.
- Parse any include RDF/XML if RDF::RDFXML is available.
- Add support for extracting RDF from <script> elements.
- Places triples in a named graph if the script has an @id attribute.
- Up to date with RDFa Proposed Recomendation versions of specs.
- Fix problems with @resource= or @about=, which should be ignored and use the next most appropriate attribute.
- Remove support for @data, which was previously a synonym for @src in HTML5.
- More robust detection of XHTML1 if version is rdfa1.0
- Support change to remove @rel/@rev elements that aren't CURIES or IRIs when in the presense of @property
- Fix case where @datatype and @property are present, but @datatype is empty. (TC 290)
- Updated to Candidate Recommendation of drafts:
- change profile to context to conform with change in use in RDFa 1.1.
:vocab\_expansion, to conform with RDFa Core 1.1 definition.
:rdfagraphoption, taking either or both of
- Better error recovery is there is no document root.
- Updates to CURIE definition, Term resolution (use @vocab first), and Error/Warning generation in the processor graph.
- Tolerate errors in vocabulary download when missing.
SafeCURIEorCURIEorIRIto not include term.
TERMorCURIEorAbsIRIprop, as it doesn't seem necessary.
- Updated to latest working drafts:
- In reader:
- Don't default xhtml1 and rdfa1.1 in parser; depend on host_detect.
- Use separate context documents for XML, XHTML and HTML.
- Remove Facet gem, which was causing problems with Active Record.
- Added full support for HTML5 <time> element.
- Added support for HTML5 <data> element with @value attribute to create a plain literal with possible language.
- Change vocabulary expansion rules to use OWL 2 RL entailment.
- Terms can now include a '/', to allow for use with @vocab where the class/property is a relative IRI.
- In writer:
- Don't serialize using XHTML initial context, as it is not used universally.
- Simplify Haml templates using latest RDFa attribute semantics
- Remove hard dependency on Nokogiri. Use it if it is available, otherwise fallback to REXML.
- JRuby uses REXML due to some implementation issues with the pure-java implementation of Nokogiri.
- Support for RDF Lite 1.1
- Add support for @property doing object references if used with @href/@src/@resource (but no @rel)
- Add support for @property chaining if used with @typeof.
- Change @typeof behavior to add type to object, not subject, unless used with @about.
- RDF.rb 0.3.4 compatibility.
- Changed @member to @inlist.
- Added format detection.
- Serialize lists.
- Change @src to be like @resource for RDFa 1.1 (still like @about for RDFa 1.0).
- Fix writer template issues with muti-valued properties
- Sync with changes to RDFa 1.1 spec:
- Deprecate explicit use of @profile
- Add rdfa:hasVocabulary when encountering @vocab
- Implemented Reader#expand to perform vocabulary expansion using RDFS rules 5, 7, 9 and 11.
- Support for RDF collections (rdf:List) using @member attribute.
- Implemented :expand option to reader, which allows normal use of reader interface without requiring the use of the #expand method.
- Add caches for popular vocabularies to speed load time.
- Add :vocabulary_profile as Reader option to allow for use of persistent vocabulary caches.
- Performance improvements by evaluating debug statements in block only when debug enabled.
- Updates to writer necessary for structure-data.org linter.
- Support for type-specific templates and types matching a regular expression.
- Allow #find-template to be overridden in subclasses.
- In reader
- Fix initialization bugs when passed an Nokogiri::XML::Document or Nokogiri::HTML::Document.
- Fixed bug where @typeof was ignored in the root element.
- Fix Writer output for multi-valued properties when there is no :property_values Haml template.
- Simplify templates by using pre-rendered CURIEs.
- Change built-in profiles to use alias_method_chain, as they were being removed from the cache.
- Fixes to Writer template detection with type.
- Add writer support for template selection based on subject type.
- Minor update to rdfa-1-1 profile
- In Reader:
- Ensure that encoding is set to utf-8 if not specified.
- Look for encoding from input and HTML meta tags.
- Look for content-type from input and HTML meta tags.
- Retrieve @xmlns, @xml:lang and @lang as attributes when doing HTML parsing.
- Improve format detection.
- Use HTML parser instead of XML if format is determined to be html4 or html5.
- Major update to writer using Haml templates, rather than Nokogiri node creation.
- Added RDFa Writer, to perform templated serialization of RDF content to RDFa.
- Uses Haml to define default and minimal templates for RDFa serialization.
- Allows templates to be specified on invocation, for arbitrary RDFa serialization.
- Update to pre-LC2 drafts of RDFa
- Add support for cached profiles, and include cached profiles for XML+RDFa and XHTML+RDFa.
- Profiles are processed left to right
- Detect 1.0 using @version
- Automatically load profiles based on host language
- Assert :html and xhtml as a format types (by creating RDF::RDFa::HTML/XHTML as a sub-class of Format that uses RDFa::Reader/Writer)
- Added :svg format, image/svg+xml and .svg as looks for RDFa parser as well.
- Bug fix relating to datatypes in literals being ignored.
- Bug fix parsing non-RDFa profiles to ensure they don't cause processing to terminate (or recurse).
- RDF.rb 0.3.0 compatibility updates
- Remove literal_normalization and qname_hacks, add back uri_hacks (until 0.3.0)
- URI canonicalization and validation.
- Added :canonicalize, and :intern options.
- Change :strict option to :validate.
- Add check to ensure that predicates are not literals, it's not legal in any RDF variant.
- Collect prefixes when extracting mappings.
- Added :profile_repository option to RDF::RDFa::Reader.initialize. This MUST be an RDF::Repository and will be used to save profiles that are encountered.
- Fixme, for now, retrieval should include HTTP headers and perform appropriate HTTP cache control and check for potential updates.
- Update to 2010-10-26 LC version of RDFa Core 1.1
- Deep processing of XMLLiterals
- Case sensitive Terms
- Updated processor graph vocabulary
- Upgrade for changes to RDFa 1.1 test suite
- Allow use of xml:base for non-HTML languages
- XHTML has no default vocabulary.
- No longer pass vocabularies, prefixes or terms when creating XMLLiterals. Only namespaces derived via xmlns are passed to Literal#typed.
- Add all in-scope namespaces, not just those that seem to be used.
- RSpec 2 compatibility.
- Ruby 1.9.2 compatibility
- Added script/parse as command-line option for parsing files.
- Add back support for RDFa 1.0 as well as RDFa 1.1. Parser checks @version to determine which
- Update RDFa processing to WD-rdfa-core-20100803 semantics
- Added Processor Graph and required output
- Reverse order of processing profiles
- Don't process element if any profile fails
- XMLLiterals must be explicitly specified as @datatype
- TERMorCURIEorAbsURI requires an absolute URI, not document relative
- Extract a new default vocabulary from @profile.
- Update for RDF 0.2.1
- Updates for RDF 0.2.0
- Use URI#intern instead of URI#new
- Change use of Graph#predicates and Graph#objects to use as enumerables
- Removed internal graph in Reader and implement each_triple & each_statement to perform parsing
- Remove dependency on Namespace
- Changed to RDF::RDFa, and moved files accordingly.
- Added vocab definitions for RDA, XHV, XML, XSI and OWL
- First port from RdfContext version 0.5.4