How to join?
Add your Github ID into PARTICIPANTS.md in the following format:
- <github-id> - @<slack-id>
Since we're all on Slack, it would be great to have your slack ID added. But it's not a must.
That's all. If you don't put your ID in this file. Your submissions won't be scored.
How we work?
- Each week, a moderator will be chosen to:
- create three or two problems (can be taken from Leetcode, Timus, SPOJ or any competitive programing site).
- categorize problems by levels
- summarize output (solutions + code)
- choose the new moderator
- The rest will have to:
- submit code and peer-review (create a PR to this repo under
- only submit solution after 3 days, do not ask for solution before you show something to prove that you have done your homework
- Follow the PR template and PR's title must have
week <current_week>(we are using a tool source_collector, so please follow the pattern or your submission would be ignored, of course, you will be paid for that)
- Exception: You could choose one of the following ways to do instead of doing algorithm homework:
- Blogging (not trivial stuff, another members will evalulate that your blog is worth a replacement or not)
- OSS (OpenSource contribution)
- For people who does not follow the rule, they will have to pay 200000 VND (or 10 USD) to the admin (using paypal). The penalty is for people who:
- don't summit any solutions in one week OR
- don't join any discussion
- The submissions will be scored as the summary of your solved problems:
Easy = 1,
Medium = 2,
Hard = 4.
- algorithm-hangout: general discussion for every technical things (algorithm, OS, FP..)
- algorithm-output: discussion for homework only