A collection of wide-range of high quality gems that are proudly made by Vietnamese.
Feel free to create PR against correct category, if there aren't category that matches, feel free to create new one. We do have a set of recommendation for submision to ensure gems live up to high quality expectation.
Your gem should meet:
- Gem should have detailed
README.mdfile (see example):
- Gem name
- A brief description of what it does
- Optional CI badge (common CI like TravisCI does have link to CI status badge)
- A section to show users how to install gem
- A section to show how to use the gem
- A section on license/copyright
- A section on Contribution Guideline
- Gem should be versioned in gemspec
- Gem must have terms/licenses:
- Gem should have tests and be tested against supported Rubies
- It's recommended that you setup CI to run your test, TravisCI is one option
If you need an example, please feel free to have a peek at this gem.
- accent_strip - strip off accents from Vietnamese text
- vn_tagger - a ruby wrapper for https://github.com/stnguyen/vnTagger
- cricos_scrape - An data scraper for CRICOS website
- nguyên - a wrapper for pdftk that helps filling in PDF via XFDF
- munna - a wrapper for rails cache to make it oop
- grape-api-generator - A collection of Rails generator scripts for Grape
- facy - command line power tool for facebook
- lion_attr - Store Mongoid object in Redis for fast access
- rspec_wiki - Generate wiki using rspec example
- gitcopier - Automate copy work between two repositories
- [happylunch] (https://github.com/MortgageClub/HappyLunch) - A Slackbot to automatically crawl lunch menu from GiaChanhCamTuyet, take orders from team members, and submit an order on their website
- last_hit - A gem for running changed tests of the current branch compared to the base branch
- worque - CLI to manage your daily notes.
- metaa - Meta tags with ease
- wepay-api - Ruby wrapper for Wepay API
- hackerrankit - Ruby CLI to fetch a Hackerrank problem to local box
- blackhulk - An awesome blog engine. Blog posts will be saved in a GitHub Issues.
- fastgem - Command line color tool for search Ruby Gem.
- plagiarism - Check the unique content on internet
- related_word - Find the related words of a specific word
- as_json_with_includes - Treat your active_record includes as as_json include
- nimble_throttler - Simple throttler that base on the IP address
- vue_delayed_job_dashboard - Modern DelayedJob Dashboard for Ruby on Rails built with VueJS and Sinatra.