Provide easy access to Geocaching.com pocket query data.
gcdata provides two things:
- easy access to Geocaching.com Pocket Query data.
- statistics on the Pocket Query. (TODO: Might be a seperate project)
- Ability to access and gather statistics on one or more Pocket Queries (FUTURE)
Install the gem
gem install gcdata
You can use script/console to interact with the gem.
Read in the pocket query file.
@pq_contents = File.read('676364617461.gpx')
Create a PQ with the pocket query contents.
@pq = GCData::PQ.new(@pq_contents)
You now have access to all the information in your pocket query.
>> @pq.wpts.cache.logs.finder => "gcdata"
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Winston Tsang. See LICENSE for details.