You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Thread.pass in a few spots fixes hangs on linux.
Fix operation on 1.8.x
Bump version for release
Fix for situations during on-install testing where the gem dir is not…
… available (f.e., on a new installation)
Make rc1 official 0.4.0
Pretty much nailed the reader problem to the wall.
Now able to test .gem files directly on the commandline.
Remove superfluous if statement
Use the new hooks to uninstall gems if they fail testing.
Bump the rubygems requirement to 1.5 to reflect above changes.
Specify the exec_name for Gem.bin_path.
* Apparently Gem.bin_path does not default the second argument
(exec_name) to the first argument (name).
Bump to 0.3.11 + Changelog
Now sending :rubygems_test_version which is the version of rubygems-t…
…est used for the upload.
Vastly improved version handling
Bump to 0.3.10
Fixed an issue locating the .gemtest file.
I am a colossal retard
Bump to 0.3.9
Fix for a bug where rake19, etc would not be located.
* Bump to 0.3.8
* Fix path handling due to changes on rubygems 1.6
* History.txt and Rakefile updated for v0.3.7
Merge branch 'proxy-support'
* Bump .gitignore so hoe-git doesn't complain.
Bump release version to 0.3.6
* Moved gem-testers.org to test.rubygems.org
* Changed name of env var to initiate HTTP debugging.
* Removed a debugging statement.
* Seems to be working now.
* Proxy support, experimental