APKUpdater is an open source tool that simplifies the process of finding updates for your installed apps.
It provides similar functionality to an app store, but instead of depending on a single source, it aggregates the results from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid and Google Play.
- Update Sources: Find updates from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid, Google Play.
- Search Sources: Find new apps to install from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid, Google Play.
- Schedule background update checks and receive a notification when updates are found.
- Supports Android 4.0.3 to Android 10.
- Supports Android TV.
- Material Design 2 with multiple theme support.
- Direct install of updates for sources that support it.
- Root install of updates.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Italian.
- App ignore list. Filter updates by architecture. Filter experimental apps. Filter apps by API level. Exclude apps installed by an App Store.
- CoolRs: A collection of Android RenderScript effecs.
- KryptoPrefs: Kotlin library for handling encrypted SharedPreferences.
Copyright © 2019 Rumboalla.
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.