APKUpdater is a tool that simplifies the process of finding updates for your installed apps. It will provide similar functionality to an app store, without having to install the associated spyware that comes with it. This is a very useful app for those who want to run Android without an app store.
More information can be found on this XDA thread.
- Get updates from multiple sources.
- Schedule background update checks.
- Supports Android 2.3 to 8.
- Modern material design with multiple theme support.
- Display notifications when updates are found.
- Ignore list for apps that should not be checked for updates.
- Search for new apps to install.
Big thanks to the developers of these wonderful libraries:
At the moment four sources are supported:
- French: Primokorn
- Russian: mihey4ik1
- Chinese (simplified): Zhiyuan Wang
- Italian: DeltaFoX
- German: Toxx
- Afrikaans: RuanF
- Turkish: Aydogan Aykanat
If you want to appear in the credits, let me know here.
If you want to help with translations:
App icon provided by DIBBLED.
Copyright © 2017 Rumboalla.
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.