Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Self update notification will also display changelog.
- Added Darth Droid Theme (AMOLED version of Dark Droid).
- Added help button to Google Account dialog. Help will take you to #223
- New translations: Chinese Simplified, Turkish, Dutch. Translators are now credited on project page.
- Bugfixes and small enhancements.
- Untranslated strings will display the default English string instead of being blank.
- Added polish translation.
- Added changelogs to updates. Click on the update to display or hide the changelog.
- Self update checks are done as part of the normal update process instead of only happening when the app is launched.
- Added support to use your own Google accounts. There is a new option in the Settings that will let you configure this.
- New translations: Danish, German, Russian. I'll be adding a credit section for translators, if you have translated something go to #211 and let me know. And remember if you want to help with translations you can do it here: https://poeditor.com/join/project/NWTNMrPFj8
- Android O: App installs are now working. Android will ask you to enable the new install permission for the app.
- Android O: Notifications are displayed again.
- App is built with Android Studio 2. This will make the app work again on old versions of LineageOS/CyanogenMod that can't properly parse Android Studio 3 apks.
- Updated translations.
- More bugfixes.
- Self update check. App will check last release on GitHub and display a notification if an update is found. Clicking the notification will trigger the installation. There's an option in settings to disable this.
- Added new option to disable all animations and transitions.
- New translation: Arabic.
- Tweaked Bloody Void theme. Improved contrast and inverted floating button colors.
- Bug fixes and misc improvements.
- The install process is now much more robust. It will detect when the app is installed, if the download is cancelled, if the install is cancelled, etc.
- Added more Play accounts. This should alleviate 429 errors.
- Android TV Icon updated.
- Root commands now use libsuperuser.
- Root install is done in a background thread.
- Updated French and Italian strings.