Info: Who Uses Rump Kernels
This page lists projects and corporations which use rump kernels in various capacities. You are very welcome to add your own projects, but please add only projects which you are affiliated with. Use the template at the end of this page as a guide.
- NetBSD does automated testing for various kernel drivers (e.g. file systems and the networking stack) by running those drivers in rump kernels in userspace.
- URL: https://releng.netbsd.org/test-results.html
- Supports compiling a handful of languages down to Rumprun based unikernels in particular and provides infrastructure more suited for unikernels in general.
- Device driver, and legacy functionality support for our research OS.
Company and/or project name
- Short description of how the project uses rump kernels.
- URL with further information (optional but highly recommended)