Info: Software, scripts, etc.
Clone this wiki locally
- Scripts for building rump kernels for POSIX systems
- The Rumprun package allows portable building and running of unmodified NetBSD userspace applications -- extremely useful for configuring rump kernels (e.g. network interfaces and routing tables)
- Rump kernel hypercall implementation for Xen; rump kernels as Xen DomU's
- fs-utils: File system image access utilities
- Fast userspace packet processing: TCP/IP stack for use with DPDK, netmap or Snabb Switch