RunAs.io - Social Network Hub
Social Network Authentication is an Elixir/Erlang project created to make marketing and publishing on social network easy. The targeted customers are the small and medium size companies who don't have resources to have marketing team or don't have time with communication.
The main objective of this project is to create an easy way to send social network on different platform with only one entry-point.
The second objective is to create a platform where all Social Network could be supported and added easily by the creators avec of the new SN or the community.
The third objective is to give the opportunity to the user to take the control of their data easily by offering an easy way to get all posted information in one place and reuse them on other social network.
Finally, the last objective is to optimize the marketing on social network without marketing team.
How to run it
By default the service runs only on http://localhost:4000. If you want to set another port or hostname you can alter global variables.
PORT=8000 mix phx.server
How to debug it
iex -S mix phx.server
How to compile it
mix deps.get mix compile
How to test it
This project only support unit testing.
How to build documentation
Documentation will be available in
- RunAs official documentation is present at docs.runas.io.
- For feature requests or questions, visit https://help.runas.io/.
- Check out the demo at runas.io
- Please see releases tab to find the latest release and corresponding release notes.
- See the Roadmap for list of working and planned features.
- Read about the latest updates from RunAs team on our blog.
- Watch tech talks on our YouTube channel.
- See a list of issues that we need help with.
- Please see Contributing to RunAs for guidelines on contributions.
The RunAs team maintain a number of officially supported client libraries.