Rundeck GIT Resource Model
Run the following command to built the jar file:
./gradlew clean build
rundeck-git-plugin-x.y.x.jar file to the
$RDECK_BASE/libext/ directory inside your Rundeck installation.
You need to set up the following options to use the plugin:
Base Directory: Directory for checkout
Branch: Checkout branch
Resource model File: Resource model file inside the github repo. This is the file that will be added to Rundeck resource model.
File Format: File format of the resource model, it could be xml, yaml, json
Writable: Allow to write the remote file
- Git Password: Password to authenticate remotely
- SSH: Strict Host Key Checking: Use strict host key checking.
yes, require remote host SSH key is defined in the
~/.ssh/known_hostsfile, otherwise do not verify.
- SSH Key Path: SSH Key Path to authenticate
The first method of authentication is the private key.If the private key is not defined, it will take the password.
- The primary key will work with SSH protocol on the Git URL.
- The password will work with http/https protocol on the Git URL (the most of the case, the username is needed on the URI, eg:
http[s]://email@example.com[:port]/path/to/repo.git/when you use password authentication)
- The plugin needs to clone the full repo on the local directory path (Base Directory option) to get the file that will be added to the resource model.
- Any time that you edit the nodes on the GUI, the commit will be perfomed with the message
Edit node from GUI(it is not editable)