- You can view a list of available tasks with descriptions for a connected gradle project
- Its now possible to execute gradle tasks for a Gradle project you have connected to. See the gradle chapter in the readme for more details. The gradle task integration works for any gradle project btw (java, scala, groovy whatever) !
- When loading classpath progress is also reported. This is an improvement over 0.0.4
- Fixed run-server script for certain setups through pull request from @gregopet
Behind the scenes
- Custom logging replaced with logback
- Refactored task invocation to a command-like pattern
- Embracing asynch features of gradle