FPS Control Configuration
1. Limit Mode [Never, Unfocused, Always]
Having the 'Unfocused' setting on will benefit users who use laptops or need to save resources when not focusing on the client.
- (Default) The setting 'Never' will never limit the FPS of the client.
- The setting 'Unfocused' will only limit the FPS when the client isn't in focus.
- The setting 'Always' will always limit the FPS of the client when in focus or not.
2. FPS Target [Edit Number]
- (Default 50) This number is the FPS limit of the client, 50 will limit the client to 50 FPS (Frames per second).
3. Draw FPS indicator
- (Default On) Just like the ::DisplayFPS command, this will display an FPS counter in the top right-hand corner of the client.