Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
NPC Indicator Configuration
1. Highlight Style [Off, Tile, Hull]
- Off - Doesn't highlight the tagged NPC.
- Tile - Highlights a 1x1 tile radius underneath the NPC.
- (Default) Hull - Displays a line around the body of the NPC.
2. NPCs to Highlight [Editable Text Box]
You can use an NPC's full name, such as TzHaar-Hur, or to tag a number of NPC's with similar names you can you the wildcard *.
- TzHaar* would highlight all NPC's with the name TzHaar,
You can also use wildcards before a name.
- *impling would highlight all the different types of implings in the game (Essence impling, Dragon impling etc...).
You can also tag multiple NPC's by using a comma after the name. E.g. TzHaar*, *impling,
3. Highlight Colour [Choose a Colour]
(Default Cyan) This is the colour that will be used when you manually type a name into the NPCs to Highlight box.
4. Enable Tag Option
(Default Off) - When enabled, pressing Shift + Right Click will display the Tag option in the context menu.
5. Tag Colour [Choose a Colour]
(Default Cyan) This is the colour that will be used when you right click and select the tag option in the context menu.
6. Draw names above NPC.
(Default Off) Draws the NPC's name above their model.
7. Draw names on minimap.
(Default Off) Draws the NPC's name above their location on the minimap.