Google Photos Upload
Desktop tool to upload a local image directory into an Album in Google Photos, on pc/mac/linux.
- List current Albums in Google Photos
- Upload a directory into Google Photos as an Album
- Upload all subdirectories from a main directory into Google Photos as Albums
Ready to give it a try? Check out the User Guide.
SDK / API references
The tool is leveraging these frameworks/api's:
- Google Photos API v1 / Google Photos API homepage enables the API integration for Google Photos.
- Six Labors ImageSharp reads Image Exif properties.
- .NET Core as runtime engine.
- NLog for logging.
- Mono.Options by the Xamarin team processes commandline arguments.
This is a hobby project. You are welcome to report an Issue if you found a bug or have a suggestion that can improve this small utility.
Licensed under the MIT license. No warranty!