It took me a while to get the limitTemplate option to work. The code from the example worked but mine didn't. The difference is that i didn't have the emptyTemplate option defined.
I don't know if this is a bug or just needs to be mentioned in the docs.
- Feature #397 update data of a multiselect
- Fix#389 Allow `onLayoutBuiltBefore` to return a custom template, wrap `<li>` inside other `<ul>` or `<div>`
- Fix#396 limitTemplate doesn't display unless emptyTemplate is defined
- Fix#408 Null values in query data causes a null value error.
- Fix#424 groupOrder array doesn't work when group is a string
- Fix#434 The item value in the onCancel function in undefined