Generate contours from images in Runway using PhotoSketch and send them to a lightweight coloring app in p5js.
Running the Example
- Open Runway and create a workspace with the PhotoSketch model.
- Select HTTP as an output and run the model. Check the docs for tutorials and additional information.
- Download the example folder and open the HTML file in your preferred browser (or view it using a local web server).
- Make sure the Port input matches Runway's HTTP server route (GET).
- Click on the PhotoSketch button to receive the image.
- Have fun coloring and saving your art!