Image classification in Runway using MobileNet and Touchdesigner. This example generates a simple user interface to display images and their corresponding labels (exported from Runway).
Running the Example
- Open the TDClassifier.toe file and press 'F1' to enter performance mode.
- Use the slider to scroll through the image list.
- Press 'Esc' to leave performance mode.
Add Your Own Image Folder
- Use Runway and MobileNet to classify all your images and generate a JSON file.
- Put all your images and the JSON file to a folder.
- Open the TDClassifier.toe file. Navigate to project1/display.
- Select the data DAT and replace the file with your JSON file.
- Click on the Reload button.
- The project includes a 'Fruit' and 'Animals' folder for you to try this.